Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Test: Test: May I be of Service?

Hello and wellmet. My name is Ron and I live in the eastern standard time zone in the USA.

I have been thinking of creating something like what you are already doing.

About Ron:I am 54 years old. I served in the Army for 23 years and retired as a Sergeant First Class (E7). I served in Desert Storm as a squad leader assigned to lead 8 other soldiers. I served in Iraq as a Platoon Sergeant assigned to lead 54 soldiers. I tell you this to make the point that I have extensive training and leadership skills.

Trig Vexson and other alts. I have played EvE about 11 years. I have a lot of experience in the game. I can train others in most aspects of High Sec Living. I have Indy toons ( Mining, Manufacturing, BPO and BPC Usage, and T2 research and production ). I have Mission running toons and abyss toons.

Play times. My Core training times will be from 1600 - 2000 EST ( 2000 -2400 Eve time )

1 Rule I have. Training must be in discord ( Or other VOIP ) 

2 Discord that I use will be PG Rated and suitable for family listening. 

I would love to talk to you ingame about joining and building a training and mentorship program together.

Thomas Anthem has reacted to this post.
Thomas Anthem

Hi Trig

It sounds like you could be a good addition to the team.

We are still very much a new team and still building the foundation (like standard operating procedures etc.) we do have discord setup :).

My goal with corp is to get a lot of new players and be very welcomming and helpfull to all. Try and make sure we learn and grow as a team in a no pressure relax and have fun style of environment :)

If your still interested shoot us an ingame application and we will get you on board.

Hope to se you ingame.

o7

g4mb0l

Which corp should I apply to?